Sugarshack fabric description.
Sugarshack performance fabric is our most popular fabric! It is a sophisticated and subtle blend of tones, shades and textures from a new generation of high-tech yarns made in the United States. The fabric is woven in an intricate basket weave design, giving it an organic and natural look. This distinctive fabric is tailored to work in any furniture décor setting given its versatile style and can be used for upholstered headboards, ottomans, pillows, sofas and chairs.
1. Remove loose debris until no dirt is left.
2. Spray the solution on the stain and allow the fabric to absorb the solution.
(Any household cleaner will remove tough stains, even bleach.)
3. Rinse the fabric completely with water until clean.
4. Allow the fabric to air dry.
* It should not be machine washed, dry cleaned, or used with hard brushes or irons. Exposure to high temperatures will damage the fabric.
Date Sheet Download