Description of the Alvarado fabric.
Alvarado is a soft and resistant fabric, ideal for use on sofas due to its resistance and durability. This fabric stands out for its quality, durability and modern aesthetics.
How to clean my fabric without damaging it?
1. Remove residue until no dirt is left.
2. Add warm water and liquid soap for delicate garments.
3. Remove excess soap with a SOFT brush in circles from the outside in.
4. Wet a microfiber cloth with cold water and rub to remove any soap residue.
5. Let it dry for more than an hour before using that part of the furniture.
6. DO NOT USE BLEACHERS or detergents as they may fade or change the tone of the fabric.