Description of the turino fabric.
High-performance fabric creates complex shades of color by weaving fill yarns with ultra-soft feathers. It lends itself enthusiastically to traditional or modern interpretations of furniture designs; making it one of our most versatile plains. Rosemary can be used for upholstered headboards, ottomans, pillows, sofas and chairs.
1. Remove loose debris until no dirt is left.
2. Spray the solution on the stain and allow the fabric to absorb the solution.
(Any household cleaner will remove tough stains, even bleach.)
3. Rinse the fabric completely with water until clean.
4. Allow the fabric to air dry.
* It should not be machine washed, dry cleaned, or used with hard brushes or irons. Exposure to high temperatures will damage the fabric.
Date Sheet Download