TNT fabric description.
TNT is woven with textured yarns in a new interpretation of the classic basket weave that has the look of rayon and creates rich shades of color and texture. The fabric is so extremely versatile that choosing a color is the only determining factor in decorating your room. The pattern can be used for upholstered headboards, ottomans, pillows, sofas and chairs.
1. Remove loose debris until no dirt is left.
2. Spray the solution on the stain and allow the fabric to absorb the solution.
(Any household cleaner will remove tough stains, even bleach.)
3. Rinse the fabric completely with water until clean.
4. Allow the fabric to air dry.
* It should not be machine washed, dry cleaned, or used with hard brushes or irons. Exposure to high temperatures will damage the fabric.