Description of the San Remo fabric.
More than a structured fabric, we like to call our San Remo. Thanks to a special space dyeing technique, the solid base color is lightened with two shades close to that of the base.
The result is an interplay of colors that is just that bit of "strangeness" that your interior is looking for.
How to clean my fabric without damaging it?
1. Remove residue until no dirt is left.
2. Add warm water and liquid soap for delicate garments.
3. Remove excess soap with a SOFT brush in circles from the outside in.
4. Wet a microfiber cloth with cold water and rub to remove any residue
5. Let it dry for more than an hour before using that part of the furniture.
6. DO NOT USE BLEACHERS or detergents as they may fade or change the tone of the fabric.
Date Sheet Download