Popstar fabric description.
Popstar creates shades of color by weaving a grove stitch pattern with luxuriously textured yarns. It combines old world design with new fiber technology to make an extremely versatile fabric.
1. Remove loose debris until no dirt is left.
2. Spray the solution on the stain and allow the fabric to absorb the solution.
(Any household cleaner will remove tough stains, even bleach.)
3. Rinse the fabric completely with water until clean.
4. Allow the fabric to air dry.
* It should not be machine washed, dry cleaned, or used with hard brushes or irons. Exposure to high temperatures will damage the fabric.
Date Sheet Download