Kali fabric description.
Kali is a jaquard fabric ideal for providing exquisite decoration to any room. Presented in a subtle white hue, its luxurious fabrics create a modern and classy style that attracts the eye.
How to clean my fabric without damaging it?
1. Remove residue until no dirt is left.
2. Add warm water and liquid soap for delicate garments.
3. Remove excess soap with a SOFT brush in circles from the outside in.
4. Wet a microfiber cloth with cold water and rub to remove any residue
5. Let it dry for more than an hour before using that part of the furniture.
6. DO NOT USE BLEACHERS or detergents as they may fade or change the tone of the fabric.