Description of collete fabric.
Fabric luxuriously blended into a grove knit fabric that serves to further enhance the dimensional characteristics of the fabric for a more natural look. It has subtle tones, shades and textures from a new generation of high-tech yarns made in America.
This distinctive fabric is tailored to work in any furniture décor setting given its versatile style and can be used for upholstered headboards, ottomans, pillows, sofas and chairs.
Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Instructions
1. Remove any loose debris and blot the stain.
2. Pretreat tough stains with water and a bleach solution.
3. Wash on delicate cycle with cold water accompanied by laundry detergent and bleach.
4. Dry on low heat for 10 minutes.
* ANY HOUSEHOLD CLEANER WILL REMOVE TOUGH STAINS. DO NOT MACHINE WASH, DRY CLEAN, EXPOSURE TO HIGH TEMPERATURES WILL DAMAGE THE FABRIC.