Canterbury fabric description.
Having natural fiber fabrics is important, which is why we have acquired this textile for you, because in addition to giving a striped appearance, more than half of its composition is linen and the rest is rayon, an artificial fiber.
So if your mindset is to buy more natural fabrics, this is the right choice for you.
How to clean my fabric without damaging it?
1. Remove residue until no dirt is left.
2. Add warm water and liquid soap for delicate garments.
3. Remove excess soap with a SOFT brush in circles from the outside in.
4. Wet a microfiber cloth with cold water and rub to remove any soap residue.
5. Let it dry for more than an hour before using that part of the furniture.
6. DO NOT USE BLEACHERS or detergents as they may fade or change the tone of the fabric.